This cool site is powered by My Activity Journal, a simple, PHP-based, GPL'ed blog written from scratch as a spare time family project by Psylocke, Magie, and Engels Antonio.
213 days to go before Christmas!
"He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is more than a king."
- John Milton
My Favorite Things
Thursday, Mar 13, 2008, 8:14 PMThe best hindrance to maintaining a blog is having time (the best time) to write, and deciding on what is interesting enough. I've been thinking of starting a gratitude journal. One that will make me smile whenever I read it. This is the first move; letting it step out of my brain.
1. I love my Merrell Red Barrado shoes.
2. I like meeting old friends, from Angelicum and UP Diliman.
3. I love to let time pass while on the seashore.
4. I want to go back to the fields of Matalapitap and watch the sun set.
5. This laptop completes my arm.
6. I hope to feel the excitement of Judo again.
7. Freshly brewed coffee waiting in my espresso machine.
8. The piano was once a part of me.
9. I love reading books. My books.
10. I feel lucky to know a few good men in my lifetime.
11. I'm happy whenever I see the man behind the special force.
12. I hope to have a chat with a cousin again.
13. I love talking to sensible people. They know how to appreciate.
14. I like our sunflower shower.
15. I wish to be in another country for a second or two.
16. I like to sing, sometimes.
17. I cherish my Olympus SLR digital camera. Taking photos is an opportunity for me despite the camphones all around.
18. I like Edgar Allan Poe, Sean Connery and Margaret Thatcher.
19. I love shake maki and sashimi.
20. I like helping others.